There are six Kyber bricks to unlock at each level of Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. One by completing the level, three by filling the bolt indicator until you reach True Jedi, one for collecting all miniKits and one by completing the three level challenges. In this guide, we will show you how to obtain all miniKits and challenges, as well as we will also describe which characters unlock when completing the the Chewbacca Defense level in Episode VI.
- The Minikit of Defense of Chewbacca # 1
- Chewbacca defense minikit # 2
- Chewbacca defense minikit # 3
- Chewbacca defense minikit # 4
- The Minikit of Defense of Chewbacca # 5
- more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Chewbacca defense minikit locations: Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker
- Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker The challenges of the Defense level of Chewbacca
- Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker The Chewbacca Defense Character is unlocked
Chewbacca defense minikit locations: Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker
For collecting the five minikits at The Chewbacca Defense, you will unlock the Imperial Tie Interceptor (micro).
The Minikit of Defense of Chewbacca # 1
Turn around as soon as the level begins and crushes the debris around the wooden structure. Use the debris to build a handle, turn it around and activate a minigame of hits a mole on the platform, only that it is more “shoots an assault soldier”. Shoot as many as you can in the assigned time and you will get a minikit at the end when the timer sounds.
Chewbacca defense minikit # 2
There are three rebels trapped in networks around the level. Break the branches of those who hang the nets to release them all and get a minikit.
Chewbacca defense minikit # 3
On the bridge with the gun to tear down the AT-ST (path to the right, using the Ewok horn when given the option), there is a panel to the left that can be cut with a light saber. Do it and go to the new area. Destroy the debris around the large crushed metal box and then build a villain panel to use in the box. Doing so will reward you with a new minikit.
Chewbacca defense minikit # 4
Turn right in the same area, there are stacked blocks that can be moved with the force to reach a platform with a minikit.
The Minikit of Defense of Chewbacca # 5
Shoot 3 Scout Troopers when you are on the AT-ST at the end.
Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker The challenges of the Defense level of Chewbacca
Ewok and Roll – Explode loose rocks with AT-ST to end the Stormtroopers. After Chewy and Wicket enter at AT-ST, on the right side, beyond the first enemy at-ST, there is a pile of rocks, you will be dispatched to throw them over the Stormtroopers.
- Collection of helmet drums ** – During the first section of coverage shot, make 3 shots on the head to the Stormtroopers.
Sweep the legs – Activate the trunks trap against the AT-ST. Use the Ewok horn and follow that path to then jump to the weapon to get the at-st, but instead shoot the bars on the right to release the trunks. Take note, if you use the hammer instead of the Ewok horn and go through the alternative way, there is a section where two trunks can take an at-st but this will not allow you to complete the level challenge.
Lego Star Wars: The Saga Skywalker The Chewbacca Defense Character is unlocked
For completing the level The Chewbacca Defense for the first time, you will unlock the following characters:
To continue with the story to the next level, you will also unlock:
more Lego Star Wars: Saga Skywalker Guides
- Episode I: The Ghost Threat Level Guides
- Episode level guides II: the attack of the clones
* Episode III: The revenge of Sith level guides
* Episode IV: Level Guides of a New Hope
* Episode V: The empire counterattack level guides.
* Episode VI: The Return of the Jedi Level Guides
* Episode level guides VII: the awakening of strength
* Episode level guides VIII: Last Jedi
* Episode level guides IX: The Rise of Skywalker
* A jump guide and jump level
* They fly! Level Guide
* C-3P-OH without level guide
* The guide of the force level to do it
* Level Guide Be With Me