Grow lithe is one of several Pokémon who obtained a new regional variant in Pokémon Legends: Areas. In the HIS UI region, Grow lithe is a fire-type Pokémon / Dual Rock. In addition, it can evolve to Ar canine, which also has a new Hessian design. Here is How to evolve HESSIAN Grow lithe in Pokémon Legends: Areas .
How to evolve Hessian Grow lithe
Before you can evolve a Hessian Grow lithe, you will be able to catch 1. This Pokémon can be found at Cobalt Coast lands. Look for it in the areas of Hailstone Cape and Windbreak Stand.
The evolution of Hessian Grow lithe works similarly as he does in previous games. Specifically, you will need a stone of fire to evolve it. Simply use a fire stone in your inventory in the grow lithe you want to convert into canine.
However, finding a stone of fire is a bit more complicated. You can get stones of evolution of the post of Commerce in Jubilee Village. Here you can exchange merit points for items. You can buy a merchant’s fire stone for 1000 merit points.
If you do not know how to earn more merit points, you can read our guide about that here.
Once you have spent 1000 points of merit on a fire stone at the commercial position, you can select it in your inventory to use it in your group lithe. It will evolve to Hessian Ar canine and will also be a dual fire / rock Pokemon.
That’s all you need to know about How to evolve HESSIAN Grow lithe in Pokémon Legends: Areas . To get more tips and tricks, be sure to consult our wiki from the Pokémon Legends guide: Areas.
- How to get and evolve Role in Lucio in Pokémon Bright diamond and Pokémon pearl gleaming
- How to evolves hellos to Mastodon in Pokémon Bright diamond and bright pearl
- How to evolve Radon to Hyperion in Pokémon Bright diamond and Pokémon gleaming pearl
- How to evolve Gliscor in Pokémon Bright diamond and Pokémon gleaming pearl
- Pokémon SWORD & SHIELD: How to evolve Sandblast to Palossand
Search to get more