Beat Hazard 3 is a music-driven twin-stick shooter currently in Early Access, and it must now play a lot far better on Steam Deck. Launched initially back in November 2022, it still has an excellent while left in Early Accessibility, so extra work is to be done however some enjoyable things landed lately.
In an update launched on February 23rd, Heavy steam Deck proprietors will certainly enjoy the spot notes:
I’m hosting likely to have to take a look at this… it looks absolutely crazy.
YouTube video clips need cookies, you should accept their cookies to check out. View cookie choices.
Accept Cookies & Show Direct Link
- Massive fps optimization for Heavy steam Deck. The game must currently run at 60fps on Steam Deck. Please utilize the ‘Heavy steam Deck Optimized’ launch option.
- Added choice to disable motion blur.
- Graphic information setup should currently have a significant impact on reduced specification equipments without compromising aesthetic high quality so a lot.
Article extracted from.
- Amazing game activity powered by YOUR songs! It’s time to relive the happiness and discover of listening to your songs’ collection, each tune will have its very own unique ups and downs based upon the songs.
- Utilize your songs to create a large deplorable galaxy of music! Discover brand-new ships and upgrades as you trip with the cosmos.
- Develop and update your mothership and take a trip the celebrities. Your galactic fortress awaits.
- Unreal Engine: Updated blistering visuals that blow up and pump to the beat of the music.
- Boss and Player ships are procedurally created by your music! Taking music powered gameplay to the next degree.
- Compatible with any type of superior music solution through ‘Open Mic’ setting allowing you to play to any music source, e.g. Spotify, Amazon.com Music.
You can buy it on Humble Shop and Heavy Steam.