One of the latest functions that has been introduced in Pokémon Go has been the incense of daily adventure, which has its own special research task, but it also leaves us with another surprise, since it is the object you will need if you plan to do with Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres in their respective Galar forms .
For this we have prepared the following guide in which we are going to leave you all the details to capture these three special legendary birds.
How to get Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres de Galar
The first time we saw these versions of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres was in the Galar de Pokémon region sword and shield, specifically in its expansion the snows of the crown, but now you will also have the opportunity to capture any of these three Pokémon legendary when you use the daily adventure incense.
The object in question has a single daily use and has a duration of 15 minutes. After that time it will have to wait until the next day to take advantage of him, but it is important to point out that you must walk while using it if you want to really take effect , because if the game detects that you are still then it will not do anything.
More than anything because that will cause about your position to appear Pokémon that it is not very common to find them in the wild, including articuno, zapos and moltres de Galar. As expected, the probability that this happens is not very high , but there it is, so you will only need to be very patience to meet them.
To complicate something else, you should also know that you will need to capture the legendary birds to the first . In the opposite case they will flee and they will have to look for them again another day, so it is recommended that you use an ultra ball, a golden frambu berry and make a great or excellent release to increase the chances of not escaping.
So, you can cross your fingers well, even those of the feet if it is necessary, if you are going to go in search of articuno, zapos and moltres de Galar.
more Pokémon Go guides
- Pokémon Go guide: tricks, secrets and the best advice
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon Go: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what are they for
- Pokémon Go: List with all the Pokémon who give more star powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: how much does it cost to use the Go and ready with uncompromible pokémon to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon Go: All the requirements and tasks to climb from level 40 to 50