Last updated there is April 1, 2020
Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord has received its first patch since its early access launch. The patch aims to solve several bugs, plantages and problems encountered by players.
One of the most interesting equilibrium changes is that the daily income of a single workshop was capped at 200. This means that if you were lucky and that you produce thousands of revenue from a single workshop These days of glory are now over.
The weapons of some remote units have also been changed, so if you have noticed that a particular type of unit was good to inflict damage without being subject to it, it could also be changed now.
If you have aggravated a minor lord and that it prevented you from joining a kingdom, you will be happy to hear that you can now trade your problem, which is good news for players like me who did not want to leave that Noble child is killed. Honest.
You can find the complete patch notes below.
Update Notes E1.0.1
- Fixed a rare crash when opening the multiplayer team selection screen.
- Correction of a crash caused by a timeout for the army quest for poachers.
- Correction of a crash that occurred during the failure of the army of the poachers without fighting.
- Fixed a crash caused by the creation of the daily problem of the gang leader who needs weapons.
- Fixed a crash caused by the success and failure of premium hunter quests.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during conversations with thugs in the common area.
- Fixed a crash that occurred during a conversation with village notables to get a quest.
- Fixed a rare conversation gel when you follow a NPC to find a quest hero.
- Fixed a crash that occurred after completing the rival gang quest.
- Correction of weapons of some remote units.
- Some troops that used noble rank weapons have received more appropriate equipment.
- The cost of the manufacturing materials of certain pieces of arms has been fixed.
- Some minor changes of equipment for the Aseri troops, Battania and Khuzait.
- Correction of a crash that occurred by helping an allied portion that besieged a colony.
- Fixed a crash that occurred by helping an ally group that was attacked while aliaing the enemy colony.
- A rare crash caused by IA clans joining the kingdoms as mercenaries has been corrected.
- Correction of a problem that blocked the player in a conversation after asking a villager to take you to a character.
- Fixed a crash with Lord Needs Garrison Troops quest that occurred for some CLLDIAN castles.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred during conversations with people (city dwellers, citizen, children, infants) in towns and villages.
- Fixed a crash occurring when losing endurance during charcoal manufacture.
- Correction of a crash caused by the rival gang quest. If this quest has been done before, your backup may be already broken. Future errors are corrected.
- Unforeseen consequences for clans leaving their kingdoms have been removed.
- Players will now be able to make peace with minor faction lords through barter, saving them with a software lock to join the kingdoms.
- The default weapons of seat tactics have changed.
- Daily workshop income capped at 200.
- The Clan Group’s maximum size bonus formula has changed.
- Correction of certain plants after launch and entry on stage.
- Correction of the infinite loading problem with some scenes.
- Fixed a crash when passing options at low or very low.
- Fixed a problem with the crash downloader.
Note: You can go back to the previous version using the beta tab in the Steam game properties window.
Leave a Reply